Sunday, January 01, 2006

Escape plan

My sis gave me this as part of my Christmas prez.

Ooo! An escape from it all! Should life ever get me down all I'll have to do is to climb away! And I didn't even had to take our cow to the market to sell. Must plant it now then.

Removed scupper and opened tin as directed. Whooo don't even need own pot and earth.

Next to slowly and evenly water into the tin till surplus water flow out of the scupper. Also told to 'water once every 2-3 days, keeping the material moisture'. The box says that the components are 'seeds, culture medium, long-effect slow release fertilizer'. Looks like rabbit litter to me.


Now to sit out by the window to get sufficient sunglight and fresh air. Errr. Toilet window though, not too sure about the fresh air bit, but window is open and there are good breezes!

Now we waits for our magical beanstalk to grow and take us away to faraway lands amongst the clouds! Goodbye cruel world!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

So how's the magic beanstalk growing? I read somewhere that bathrooms are good places for plants to grow because of the... carbon monoxide content in it.