Friday, September 22, 2006

Quick rants

My com is down again. It starts, it runs a memcheck, and nil after that. I'm too lazy to check it out until Sat and I am getting seriously addicted to being online. I can't blog much 'cos I can't upload my photos onto my laptop, so things are being set back. I haven't gotten to the point of uploading my pictures and blogging at work yet.

Speaking of work, hoorah I'm a retail monkey no more. Back to a 9-to-5 jobbo. And am going to avoid talking about work on blog.

Last Tuesday my store gave me a farewell goody bag. Want to upload pics first before we get there.

Been down to Settlers for my meals. We found taste orgasm in their footlong sausage - 2 footlongs, potato wedges and buttered veggies. Heaven. Played Disx while eating. And their carbonara beats the bolognaise.

Tomorrow's Sat. Shall have to Bodypump my pc to Low Yat or summat if I can't get it to run T_T

1 comment:

Aik Yong said...

Ha, didn't know you went back to 9-5 job again. That's what happen when you lose touch wif your frens.

My pc also acting strangely the other day. Cure? New peecee. oooo... oblivion.... finally....