Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Everybody Needs This

Instructions for our Kimia classes on chemical mixing and noting the reactions? Easily done. Compounding an extemporaneous preparation? Check up my Pharmacy Practise manual and the Martindale. VCR manuals? No probbie. IKEA single-sheet instructions for fixing up their furniture? Snap of a finger.

Whenever there's a problem, there's always an instruction manual that's comprehendable for troubleshooting.

My life?

This is missing:

I'd like to check up what to do whenever I feel like I've screwed up somewhere. Like why I get so screwed up over a trivial issue. Like why I feel so ataraxic over so many important issues. Like how to actually sleep/wake at hours like most people do (and not think it odd). Like how not to assume that books and my music player will be my constant companion throughout my entire life. Like finding out if some part of me is really broken and needs fixing.

No comments: