Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Making our way to work of late

MidValley is very bad for me nowadays.

This is a tough joint I have to pass by this week. Walking past the Polo Black concourse booth is by no means an easy feat when the smell simply addles you.

<"A bold fusion of iced mango, silver armoise and patchouli noir."

Simple mind-blowing!!! Gah gah gah gah gah who needs drugs when all they need is the correct perfume? Everytime I walk past the booth I aim to get a sample card to use as a bookmark, even though the scent only lasts a few days.

And somehow, since I've started parking at MidValley when I commute to work in KL I've made JuiceWorks a regular stop. Mostly when I'm on my way home. Have been chugging the Detox range of drinks and occasional fruit blends. Very refreshing, I must say. Their wheatgrass shot reminds me of a tequila shot...

There's a small shot of wheatgrass, all nice and green, and a slice of orange for after you 'shoot' the stuff. It isn't as if the grass taste bad in the first place, I find it palatable.

Gah. It's expensive, working in KL...

No comments: