Saturday, December 24, 2005

Lifeblog mimicry 2...


Wouldn't it be nice if:
  • Malaysia had four seasons.
  • Cars were like those in Dragon Ball, where they can be 'capsuled' and kept away when not in use.
  • There were no such thing as traffic or tolls.
  • You'd get grateful comments from customers everyday, or feel job satisfaction everytime.
  • Nokia could make just the perfect phone.
  • The days/nights were longer but not the work hours.
  • One could get a job posing in Ikea's showrooms? Just to laze around, getting comfy and all doing what one could do at home but with different furniture settings every now and then? And be paid for it?
  • You had your own getaway spot whenever you need some timeout or to escape?
  • You knew how your life'll all turn out in the future?
  • People like us can change?
  • We could enjoy life before we're old.
  • I could stop missing having a pet to spoil.
  • Klang wasn't so far.
  • England wasn't on the other end of the world.
  • Your life turns out like some love story/rom-com/happily-ever-after fairytale?
  • Those important to you knows and can give what you want/need at that particular time?
  • I knew what I want out of life?

Wouldn't it be nice if I wasn't a depressive.

1 comment:

N.J.A.P.F. said...

Sob sob, yes how come Nokia can't have THE PERFECT phone. =( *Sigh*
I think though, I would prefer to own a house fully furnished by Ikea, then I can comfortably laze around in the privacy of my own home!! Heehee...