Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas e-card rant

It's already nearly the end of the year. Whoa. Time to send out the e-cards again. Logging on to my regular e-card website (Care2) and I find that I'm sending the same card as last year again (carolling reindeers, singing a lurvely rendition of Canon in D that suddenly takes on a more sinister Green Day note). However, could not think of a decent write-up greeting to include and so decided on cliche greeting.

This is then followed up by the addition of recipients. Must have overloaded it or something: as my address book in particular e-card account is not updated, I manually typed in the email adds of all recipients. Completing the list in half an hour, I send it out only to be told there was an error in sending the e-card.

Oh My Folly Golly What The Fluke Bar Be Que!

Normally my Christmas e-cards end up BELATED! This is the first time I'm sending it early! Aargh am just gonna leave it for another day then. Prolly till after Christmas once more.

No comments: