Thursday, November 24, 2005

Newfound love

Okay. I'll cover two unresolved issues I left out in my previous posts in one go:


Ta-daa! Spent some time editing Magic: the Gathering cards and fitting pictures of friends inside instead. Whatmore I just hantam some generic mechanic for the abilities. After all I just try try only what. The crazy thing is that for the first few cards I edited, I spent completely ages repainting over the logos so that they were pale enough not to obstruct the text. Once we'd installed Adobe Photoshop however, things were a breeze.

Secondly, we've finally gotten our iPod! Have you seen it? Here, let me show you...Yes. Am suffering from showoffitis, a serious affliction that can cause social ostracism if left unchecked. But seriously, it's like my new SO. It's been sleeping with me...well, not really sleeping as it's been keeping me totally awake in bed.

Had actually buggered the fellas at the Apple Centre MidValley to the point where I was about to withdraw my deposit on Thursday to buy the iPod Video from the store next door (hmmm interesting point, all MacAsia and Apple Centre stores have no stock but smalltime store do, why?). Am told that stock would come in the following day and so I waited. Come Friday I'd rushed over to MidValley from 1 Utama to see if stock has arrived...only to have found my trip there wasted. But the fellas told me stock will just be arriving late and they would send it over to me at 1U! Wah! Talk about customer service! I also impressed. Ask me to deliver medicine to your house I already give you a one kind of look la. Stuff like this can buy customer loyalty from soft-hearted people like me one. Maybe. After all MacAsia is in 1 Utama leh.

1 comment:

N.J.A.P.F. said...

I've seen it! I've touched it! Its bee-yoo-ti-ful =D Snow white in colour...I want the nano!! *bawls*